Tritanzanians are an advanced humanoid species native to the planet Tritanzan. The powerful Fire Lords arose from this species, and considered themselves to be the elite of Tritanzanian society, due to their advanced knowledge of their abilities and how to control them.
Their abilities are mostly the same; however intense training is needed to unlock their full potential:
- Dimensional energy manipulation: Tritanzanians have a psychic link to the natural energies of reality, allowing him to connect with various vibrations of the multiverse and manipulate them for various effects. The most experienced of users can use this to close the wind pipe of humanoid species, and choke them.
- Dimensional awareness: Tritanzanians can perceive various events throughout time and space, letting them see into the past and future as well as parallel dimensions.
- Inter-dimensional travel: With their natural connection to the multiverse, advanced Tritanzanians can open portals to other dimensions. This requires a steady amount of training mentally and physically.
- Seismic energy manipulation: They have a link to the vibrational energy of the multiverse allowing expert Tritanzanians to create concussive blasts of vibrations. This has the ability to fling a grown man across the air.
These abilities were manifested by billions of years exposed to the Eternal Sun of Mirazan, which is a blue giant that Tritanzan orbits around.
- Lack of Knowledge: Novice Users can put a lot of strain on themselves by trying to use abilities that are unlocked through large amounts of training, causing their body and mental state harm.
- Magic: Magic can disorientate and mess with the abilities of Tritanzanians, as Tritanzanians abilities (as extraordinary as they are) are natural, whereas magic is a supernatural ability.
- Blue fire: A radioactive type of fire originating from the Mirazan Dimension, it can temporarily strip Tritanzanians of their abilities and make them frail, allowing them to be harmed easily. Its high-band radiation rapidly interferes with the source of their abilities, causing severe physical pain and the loss of their powers.